- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
623-792-5147 | 21465 North 78th Ave Suite 160 Peoria, AZ 85382
CODE OF ETHICS
What Our Customers Are Saying
I just got my Mustang back from Deer Valley Car Care and I could not be happier!! They fixed things I knew about and found things I did not know about. They called me along the way to advise me of the status and prices of what needed to be done. I feel like they were family fixing my vehicle for me. I would recommend Deer Valley Car Care to family and friends with confidence!!! Thank YouLenny Saltmarsh, 07/24/2020
These guys are amazing! Fair, honest and hard working! I have never been disappointed and they have never tried to talk me into work I don't need or want. If you want a good mechanic, that wants to help your car run well and isn't in it just for the money, these are the guys!Allicia E.
I really liked this place. They have great service and availability, even on the weekends. I dropped my car off on Saturday morning and I picked it up after hours. No problem...Deer Valley Car Care does great work, is reasonably priced and they get your work done with good availability. Even the front office people are friendly and patient...Jamil R.
I was needed quite a bit of work done to my truck and was looking for a good trustworthy shop. When a very trustworthy friend recommended this shop I figured I would give them a try. My repairs were not as costly as I was expecting, and they knocked it out of the part in every part of my experience. Front office staff is amazing and my truck is running good as new. Super impressed and will be a customer as long as they are open! Highly recommended.Dennis W.
Fast and courteous service at a very reasonable price!Hollie M.J.
5 stars!Jake A.